Refractory Clay Fire Castables for Insulating
|FOB Price:||US $200-600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $200-600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||60, 000tons Annual|
|Transport Package:||25kg Bag Inner, 1 Ton Bag Outer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: cc1
- Feature: Instant Materials
- Shape: Powder
- Thermal Shock Reistance: Good
- Mechanical Strength: High
- Trademark: kh
- Origin: Zhengzhou
- Refractoriness (℃): 1770< Refractoriness< 2000
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Castable
- Erosion Resistance: Excellent
- Grain Size: Customized
- Specification: 0.84M^3
- HS Code: 3816000000
1. Refractory castable material is a kind of granular and powder materials made of refractory materials, and a certain amount of binder and water composition.
2. It has ahighfulidity, suitable for casting construction, the heathardening of the amorphous refractory material, refractory pouring material is made of refractory aggregate, powder, binder, additive, water or other liquid materials.
3. The general method of casting, casting vibration molding ortamping used in the field, also can use the preform.
1. Has a high temperature strength.
2. Non shaped refractory material with high fluidity.
3. An amorphous refractory can be hardened without heating.
4. Has a strong plasticity, easy to use.
5. Without firing can be used directly, high utilization rate.
6. High degree of mechanization.
7. Refractory casting materials generally have a high temperature strength .
8. Wear resistant, acid and alkali resistance, high strength, high strength and high thermal insulation properties.
2.Mainly used to build a variety of heating furnace lining, such as the overall structure.
3.Some high quality varieties can also be used in smelting industrial furnace.
4.Also in the oil, chemical, building materials, electric power and industrial machinery furnace and heating equipment widely used in.
|Al2O3, % ≥||45||60||70||60||65|
|Bulk density, g/cm3 ≥||2.30||2.35||2.50||2.38||2.40|
|Linear on reheating|
|Max. service temperature,ºC||1400||1450||1500||1450||1500|
|Water consumption, %||6 ~ 8||6 ~ 8||6 ~ 8||6 ~ 8||6 ~ 8|
1. woven bag packaging.
2. bag + pallets .
3. woven bag capacity have 25kg and 50kg.
4.pallets: 1*1m,0.93*0.93m .
5.can be packaged according to customer requirements.